Kerala - India
Ph:0494 - 2644380
Fax:0494 - 2641347
1. Tuition fee is to be paid in three terms. Special Fees will be collected along with first instalment of
2. The due dates for the remittance of tuition fees with or without fine will be notified on the notice
3. Absence from the college with or without leave shall not be an excuse for non-payment of fees.
4. Fees will be received in the office upto 3p.m. on the specified dates.
5. No part payment of fees will be accepted.
6. Defaulters of fees will not be permitted to attend classes till they pay the fee arrears together with the specified fine. In cases where the names of the defaulters have been removed from the rolls, re- admission fee at the specified rate will also have to be paid.
|Name of the Programme||Tution fee||Special fee||Semester fee||
|B Com Finance||1000||540||0||360|
|B Com Computer Application||1000||540||0||360|
|BSc POLYMER CHEMISTRY||1000||940||0||360|
|BCA (Self Financing)||0||3000||18750||1000|
|BSc PSYCHOLOGY (Self Financing)||0||3000||11250||1000|
|BCOM FINANCE (Self Financing)||0||3000||9000||1000|
|MSc POLYMER CHEMISTRY||1800||1815||0||600|
|MSc COMPUTER SCIENCE||0||3000||22500||1000|