Kerala - India
Ph:0494 - 2644380
Fax:0494 - 2641347
THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC) IQAC was established in the college after the visit of the NAAC Peer Teem in 2006-07. It is playing a vital role in decision making and implementation of all the activities regarding academic and infrastructure development.
Chairman : Capt(Dr) C Abdul Hameed
mail id :firstname.lastname@example.org
contact no : 9447177624
Coordinator : Dr.C.Rajesh (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Chemistry)
mail id :email@example.com
contact no : 9446768376
Dr. Sailaja U(Associate Professor,Departmet of Physics)
Prof.Najila T Y (Head, Dept. Of English)
Prof. Nisab T(Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Commerce)
1. Prof. K P Hassan (Secretary and Correspondent, Management Committee)
2. Mrs. Krishnaprabha (Head, Dept. Of Zoology)
3. Dr.Santhosh Babu PC (Head, Dept. Of Commerce)
4. Dr. Preetha S R (Department of Hindi)
5. Prof. Dinil S (Department of Physical Education)
6. Prof. Manjula Raman (Former Head, Department of Chemistry)
7. Dr. P K Babu (Principal, MES Mambad College)
8. N Haridasan (Parent Representative)
9. Mr. Shiraz Puthanveetil (Student Representative)
10. Mr. O P Velayudhan (Alumni Representative)
11. Mr. Hameed PP (Representative from Society)
12. Mr. Vinod (Polypack Industries,Calicut- Representative from Industry)
13. Mr. Moideenkutty (Head Accountant)
14. Mrs. Ayisakkutty PP (Librarian)
a) To develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
b) To assure all the stake holders connected with higher education about the quality of education provided by the institutions.
a) Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
b) The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
e) The credibility of evaluation procedures.
f) The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
g) Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
b) Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
c) Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
d) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality development.
e) Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
f) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC will facilitate or contribute
a) To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
b) To enhance and integrate various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
c) To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
d) To act as a change agent in the institution.
e) To better internal communication.