Kerala - India
Ph:0494 - 2644380
Fax:0494 - 2641347
THE INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC) IQAC was established in the college after the visit of the NAAC Peer Teem in 2006-07. It is playing a vital role in decision making and implementation of all the activities regarding academic and infrastructure development.
Chairman : Lt(Dr) Mohammadali (Principal)
mail id :firstname.lastname@example.org
contact no : 9539000112
Coordinator : Dr.C.Rajesh (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Chemistry)
mail id :email@example.com
contact no : 9446768376
1. Dr. Sailaja U(Associate Professor,Departmet of Physics)
2. Prof.Najila T Y (Head, Dept. Of English)
3.Prof. Siji Verghese V(Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Commerce)
4. Mrs. Krishnaprabha (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Zoology)
5. Mr. Jaleel (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Arabic)
6. Mr. T. Nisab (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Commerce)
7. Mrs. Athira Radhakrishnan (Asst. Professor, Dept. Of English)
8. Mrs. Anitha(Head Accountant)
9. Prof. C. K Hassan (Head, Dept. Of Commerce)
10. Prof. P M Khairunnisa ( Head, Department of Zoology)
11. Mrs. Manjula Raman (Former Head, Dept. of Chemistry)
12. Dr. Hussain K Randathani (Secretary, Management Committee)
13. Prof. K P Hassan (Joint Secretary, Management Committee)
14. Mr. Haneefa (Administrative Staff)
15. Mr. Mubeen Khader KV (Student Representative)
a) To develop a system of conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
b) To assure all the stake holders connected with higher education about the quality of education provided by the institutions.
a) Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
b) The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
e) The credibility of evaluation procedures.
f) The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
g) Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India
a) Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
b) Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
c) Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
d) Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality development.
e) Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities.
f) Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
IQAC will facilitate or contribute
a) To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
b) To enhance and integrate various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices.
c) To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
d) To act as a change agent in the institution.
e) To better internal communication.