Kerala - India
Ph:0494 - 2644380
Fax:0494 - 2641347
Research is composed of two syllables, a prefix re and a verb search. Re means again, a new or over again. Search means to examine closely and carefully to test and try and probe. The two words form a noun to describe a careful and systematic study in some filed of knowledge, under taken to establish facts or principles (Grinnell, 1997).
Research Promotion Council
Coordinator: Dr. Sailaja U
The college actively promotes researches by the faculties. A Research Promotion Council is functioning in the college to encourage researches and projects by the teachers.
• Research promotion council is to promote research attitude among the faculty.
• Research will help the faculty, students and the general public to have latest information in various fields.
• Research will help to have latest technologies and techniques, which can be used for the betterment of human life.
• To throw light on the field of measurement highlighting the need for and direction in different disciplines.
• Research council instigates teachers to take up studies in various fields.
• The methodology for studies has been clearly informed to the teachers.
• Properly formulated, specific objectives will facilitate the development of the research methodology and will help to orient the collection, analysis, interpretation and utilization of data.
Researches under various departments