Kerala - India
Ph:0494 - 2644380
Fax:0494 - 2641347
FEE CONCESSIONS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Scholarship Officer :Dr.Jisha V S
1. National Loan scholarships
Scholarship amount : Rs. 600/- per annum for B.A./B.Sc. stu-dents Eligibility: 50% or above marks in the plus-two examination in the first attempt. The income of the parent / guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs. 6000 per annum. Students enjoying any other scholarships are not eligible.
2. Government of India National Scholarships (Merit)
Eligibility : First class in the qualifying examination. Those who top the merit list within the quota allowed to the state will be eligible.
3. Scholarships to Physically Handicapped Students.
Scholarship amount : Degree students Rs. 1250 per annum PG Students Rs. 1700 per annum.
4. Government of India Scholarship to Students from Non Hindi Speaking States for Post-metric Students in Hindi
Eligibility : Not less than 70% marks in the qualifying examina-tion in the first attempt. The candidate should study Hindi as one of the subjects. The candidate whose mother tongue is Hindi is not eligible.
5. State Scholarships
Scholarship amount for Degree students: Rs. 625 per annum PG students Rs. 750.
Eligibility : 50% or above marks in the plus-two or BA/B.Sc examination. The annual income of the parent/guardian of the student should not exceed Rs. 7500 (Degree) and Rs. 10000 (P.G.) The awardee will not be allowed to receive any other scholar-ship
6. Calicut University Merit Scholarship
For B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com Students. Scholarship amount : Rs. 900 per annum
For P.G. Students : Rs. 1200 per annum.
Eligibility : Not less than 60% marks in the qualifying examina-tion. Students enjoying any other scholarship are not eligible.
7. Merit Scholarship for the Children of School teachers
Children of Primary and secondary school Teachers alone are eligible. Students enjoying any other scholarship or stipend will not be considered.
8. Educational Concession to the children and grand children of freedom fighters.
Eligibility : Children and grandchildren of freedom fighters whose annual income does not exceed Rs. 15000 are eligible. In the case of INA personnel, the certificate issued by the All India INA relief and enquiry Committee, New Delhi may be obtained and submitted along with the application.
9. Educational Concession to the Children of Service Personnel who have been killed or disabled in action on the Front.
Eligibility : Children and dependents of service personnel who have been killed or disabled in action on the front and dependents of disabled and now employed service personnel whose annual income does not exceed Rs. 3000. the awardee will not be allowed any other fee concession or scholarship.
10. Harness Fee Concession
Eligibility : Children of Kerala Government Servants who die in harness or died within six month after retirement are eligible. The deceased parents should have had at least 5 years service under the State Government. Students enjoying any other fee concession or stipend except the National Loan Scholarship are not eligible.
11. Educational Concession to the Students belonging to the Sched- uled Castes, Scheduled tribes and Other Eligible Communities including Kudumbis and Converts
Award : For Degree students Lumpsum grant Rs. 525. Stipend: Rs. 315 per month for students who come from places beyond the distance of 8 Km. and Rs. 270 per month for students who live within 8km. PG students - lumpsum grant Rs. 675 stipend as above. All students eligible for concession should apply in the prescribed forms with necessary documents within one month of their admission to the college.
12. Educational Concession to socially and educationally backward communities under KPCR
Award : Full fee concession for Degree students. Full fee conces-sion, lumpsum grant and stipend for P.G. students.
Income limit : Rs. 25000 per annum (Degree) Rs. 42000 per an-num (PG)
Application are to be submitted within two months from the date of admission.
13. Educational Concession to the Forward Communities under KPCR
Award : Full fee concession for degree and PG students.
Income limit : Rs. 25000 per annum (Degree), Rs. 42000 per annum (PG)